Tuesday, January 19, 2010

History: Letter of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) - Translated

I'm sure you have seen this letter. Not just any letter but the letter sent from our Prophet Muhammad The Al-Amin to the Governor of Bahrain Munzir Bin Sawa Al Tamimi from than than 1400 year to invite him to Islam. But some of us just stop here and not bothered asking yourself this question..what does is say in the letter? Some of us always like to wonder about this kind of stuff.  Well..wonder no more.







In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful.

From Muhammad, Prophet of Allah
To Munzir bin Sawa
May peace be on you! I praise Allah, Who is One and there none to be worshipped but except Him. I bear evidence to the Oneness of Allah and that I am a servant of Allah and His Prophet.
Thereafter I remind you of Allah. Whoever accepts admonition does it for his own good.
Whoever followed my messengers and acted in accordance their guidance; he, in fact, accepted my advice.
My messengers have highly praised your behavior. You shall continue in your present office. You should remain faithful to and His Prophet.
I accept your recommendation regarding the people of Bahrain. I forgive the offences of the offenders. Therefore, you may also forgive them
Of the people of Bahrain whoever want to continue in their Jewish or Majusi faith, should be made to pay Jizia.
Seal: Allah's Prophet Muhammad

Masha Allah! this is the word from Rasulullah himself! I can just imagine seeing him speaking those words! Insya Allah will see you face to face in Jannah ya Rasulullah! We love you so much!




1 comment:

  1. It's thank you to give us the knowledge about in English it is great to read✔🤲🏻🌠👏

    ReplyDelete

Daily Hadith - Supplicating for Deceased

It was narrated that Abu Hurairah said: "When An-Najashi died, the Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said, 'Pray for forgiveness for him.'" [Jami At-Tirmidhi - sahih hadith]

We learn here that on being informed about someone's death with the utterance of "we belong to Allah/ inna lillah", one should also supplicate for his/her forgiveness, so that Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) may forgive us as well.