Friday, November 13, 2009

Our Local Masjid

Assalamu'alaykum. I think maybe you all could contribute some pictures of your Masjid you normally go to, or any Masjid Insya Allah i will post it up here. (refer to the right pane of this blog). 

My next topic would be "In Pursuit of Cleanliness". Have you ever visited to our toilet of our local Masjid recently?? You know what i'm talking about. We claim ourselves as Muslimc, but look at the toilet of our local Masjid? interesting huh. So before i post it up why don't you send me pictures of your local Masjid's toilet. I will try to take some pictures myself. See if this is truly the case for all the masjid within Brunie. This will be interesting. Insya Allah our effort here not to condemn our Masjid but rather to improve the situation. 

email me at hambaallah@me.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Hadith - Supplicating for Deceased

It was narrated that Abu Hurairah said: "When An-Najashi died, the Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said, 'Pray for forgiveness for him.'" [Jami At-Tirmidhi - sahih hadith]

We learn here that on being informed about someone's death with the utterance of "we belong to Allah/ inna lillah", one should also supplicate for his/her forgiveness, so that Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) may forgive us as well.